If you’ve decided you’re sick of the clutter and have had enough of feeling overwhelmed and embarrassed by the state of your home, workspace or a particular area of either, I can help.
- Perhaps you stop and look around sometimes and wonder how it ever got this bad.
- Maybe you are very successful at work but know your colleagues would be shocked if they saw how messy and disorganised your home was.
- You likely feel stressed and overwhelmed by the volume of ‘stuff’ in your home (and secretly wish you could move out, leave everything behind and start all over again).
- Or it could be that you need some help organising personal effects ready for a new baby or house move or following a bereavement, separation or divorce.
I can help you work through your clutter in a structured way, avoiding overwhelm but getting you where you want to be (typically leaving you energised, more focused and happier – yay!).
Getting to the bottom of your clutter might feel like an immense challenge but it’s something I’d love to help you with so you can benefit from some of the following:
- saving money by not buying duplicates of things you can’t find (or completely forgot you had)
- having a cleaner, and therefore, healthier home (that’s much easier to keep clean)
- feeling like a weight has been lifted and there’s space to start living life
- enjoying the possessions you really love (because you can find them)
- getting help to put systems and habits in place so you don’t go back to your old ways
- moving on from previous personal circumstances